Our clients have told us that SEO is one of their top priorities. After all, if you can’t easily be found online, then you won’t be able to engage with potential customers and sell to them.
Our objective is to help you to get consistently better search engine rankings. This can be achieved by combining an SEO strategy with regular SEO activities. It’s all about knowing what to do and applying logical, step-by-step processes.
Our SEO services include:
1. SEO implementation
A great deal of SEO is, to be quite frank, mind numbingly boring *gasp*. Luckily, we love boring work. For a fixed daily fee, we will deliver a pre-agreed service, this includes:
* Keyword review – Analysis of your current keywords, current use of Metadata and current search engine ranking position results. This would enable us to produce a definitive list of keywords + a list of specific tasks.
* Keyword research – Keyword strength, local monthly searches & competitiveness. The keywords would be a mix of short tail (popular) and long tail (more specific) search terms.
* Keyword implementation– Balancing the right keywords on the right pages within your website. This includes strategic placement of keywords within your website words, which is all important.
* Geographic keywords – Targeting local cities, towns and villages for the services you offer.
We specialise in WordPress and Joomla content management systems, (the two most popular systems) however are familiar with a number of other systems, including Drupal, Wix, Adobe Dreamweaver, Yola and many more. If you’re not sure what system your website is built on, we can easily find out and help you rise up the search engines.
2. SEO strategy review
We review your website, use of SEO and associated tactics. We then provide you with a step-by-step road map for attracting the search engines (all in layman’s terms).
“We’re delighted with the website which the team at Totosites has created for us. Our Google search engine ratings are excellent. Many, many thanks!” Joanna Borrett, Fedora Strings
“We have just had our second enquiry from a large construction company via the website. The standard of customer we attract has definitely improved since you built the new site, we are still at the top of page 1 of Google! Thanks again for all your hard work.” Steve Williams, Managing Director – Hawkes Tree Services
“I had a pleasant surprise today. Having followed your SEO advice, my website ‘grade’ has increased from 49 to 80. We’re even getting on the first page of Google! Big thanks to Totosites!” Richard Battersby, Managing Director – Carter Wells Business Solutions
Did you know that in addition to SEO we also specialise in marketing? This means that we look at the bigger picture when implementing SEO.
Typically, to deliver the research and optimise your website pages would take between 1 and 5 full days and would be monitored over a month. We can start your project when you like and go through the key action points which would create the most impact. We would then monitor the results and generate a report of your Google rankings and website traffic from the project start to the project end.
Interested? Email us for a quote or call on 0754 006 2968
Search Engine Optimisation Maidenhead. We’re proud to serve the whole of the UK, based in Berkshire and operating all over Buckinghamshire, Greater London and all surrounding areas, including…
* Amersham * Beaconsfield * Berkshire * Booker * Bourne End * Buckinghamshire * Burnham * Chalfont St Giles * Chalfont St Peter * Chesham * Chorleywood * Cookham * Cressex Business Park * Downley * Forty Green * Frieth * Flackwell Heath * Gerrards Cross * Great Missenden * Handy Cross * Hazlemere * Hemel Hempstead * Henley-on-Thames * High Wycombe * Holmer Green * Holtspur * Knotty Green * Lane End * Latimer * Loudwater * Maidenhead * Marlow * Monks Risborough * Naphill * Oxfordshire * Penn * Piddington * Princes Risborough * Sands * Seer Green * Slough * Studley Green * Taplow * Tylers Green * Wendover * West Wycombe * Widmer End * Winchmore Hill * Windsor * Wooburn * Wooburn Green