Are you looking for a new business opportunity that will make you a steady income? Our web design franchising opportunity gives you all of the tools you need to hit the ground running & start making the living you deserve!
With our franchisees regularly selling tens of thousands of pounds worth of web services per month each, it’s easy to see the great value in our web design franchise offering.
During the last 3 years the web design industry has gone from strength to strength. Web development has many different service streams including simple online brochure websites, online shops, SEO, training, software setup and mobile phone apps, the industry as a whole is continuing to grow rapidly and has solid and sustainable revenue streams as futureproof as the internet itself.
This franchise opportunity gives you the chance to join a fantastic industry & learn from our experiences. You will receive marketing help, technical training & support – growing your own web design agency and becoming a real success.
With our training, support, products and services, you too can earn more than you ever have and enjoy the flexibility and work/life balance you’ve always wanted. You will have you own geographic footprint to call your own and we’ll also hand you sales leads and projects along the way.
The Totosites brand has delivered many WordPress websites, training courses, SEO and marcomms projects to high net worth independent professionals and expanding small businesses. We chose the WordPress CMS (Content Management System) as our standard website development platform. WordPress is the leading cloud based CMS for small business owners and can produce excellent SEO results.
The package includes…
* We’ll help you to setup your own branded website (this would be your own domain name, but linked to the totosites.com brand and usually a geographic region), optimised to sell your services online to your target market
* We’ll setup a master hosting suite with 100 spaces available for your client projects & train you how to use it (hosting can be a great way to make a residual income)
* Printed sales literature to hand to potential clients
* Training in person:
– How to build professional WordPress websites quickly and effectively
– SEO: How to optimise websites for Google, Bing and the search engines
– Social media campaigns: How to setup & manage Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter & more
- Email marketing campaigns: How to setup & manage Mailchimp, Groupmail & Gmail
* We’ll help you setup up Google+ local page (Google Places) page for local search
* We’ll show you how to find local partners to compliment your franchise
* Marketing training with an expert We’ll not only help you get setup as a website developer, we’ll teach you how to market yourself effectively.
* Annual Navigator membership of The Marketing Compass. Learn more about marketing, with the opportunity to network with thousands of new potential customers. Read more: http://www.marketingcompass.co.uk/register
* ‘Earn & Learn’ You will be able to start earning back your franchise fee straight away as our training programmes often include working on real projects & you will earn a commission whilst learning in real time.
* Qualified sales leads / projects passed onto you directly. Throughout the year, we receive many enquiries and we like to share some of them with our franchisees!
Your own geographic footprint…
As a franchisee you will have your own geographic footprint, usually consisting of a major town/city and a 20 mile radius or an area with where circa 250,000 people live and work. To find out if your preferred location is available, please email us.
Brochure website: £500 - £3000
Ecommerce website: £2000 – £10,000
SEO / Marcomms: £500 per day or monthly contract charges
WordPress training day one-to-one: £500 - £1000
WordPress training public course: £250 (Normally 12 per course)
WordPress training by Skype / telephone: £75 per hour
Support contract: £250 – £1000 p/m
Annual hosting: £50 – £100
Domain registration: £20 p/a (co.uk or .com)
Design / development: £75 per hour
We have a pricing structure for advertising on our sites & often attract good advertising clients such as BT, Swinton Direct and DNA Taxi Insurance. A typical 40 character text link on your website footer would command around £500 per year.
How much does it cost to join as a franchisee?
The complete package costs just £9000. We don’t make franchising complicated, here’s how it works:
Most franchises charge high ongoing fees for everything you sell, this is not the case with totosites.com. The only recurring fee is an annual franchise license which allows us to continue to offer you sales leads and continue to offer you central support. The annual fee is £2000 (charged after each 12 month period) or this can be paid monthly.
Funding is available to help you get started…
Although we know our package is very competitively priced, we also know that you may need some help finding the funding to help you get setup. There are many way to obtain funding for buying into the Totosites franchise, if you would like to find out more, just ask!
Totosites offers an attractive franchising opportunity for any individual or small company which wishes to expand its business. For further information, or to arrange a meeting please contact Ben Temple, Director, via the form below, email him at email@example.com or call him on 0754 006 2968.