We can help you to create a microsite for your business. This could promote an individual product line, a new product, a sub or smaller division of your company or simply as a simpler way to get started.
What is a Microsite?
A microsite is otherwise known as a “mini-site” or perhaps “landing/squeeze page”. It is a small, usually one page website that has a unique URL or website address. They are sometimes created to highlight a particular product, as a marketing campaign, to launch a new promotion or event or for business start ups.
Microsites are typically used for specialised information. These sites can be linked in to a main website if required.
- All of our microsites are created with WordPress and use the webs leading CMS – content management system
- They are all professionally designed
- They can include image slideshows or galleries and can integrate functionality such as newsletter signup forms.
- Microsites are extendable and can be built upon at a later stage
- We can integrate any other functionality for you – Just ask!
A microsite is often used as an easy, fast and cost-effective way to get started if you are beginning a new venture or business.
Some of the benefits of having a micro-site include; they can be more cost effective than traditional websites for start-ups, are flexible and can be developed into a fully blown website at a future date, give you seperated and targeted marketing via their unique web address and allow you to concentrate on specific aspects of the business for product/service focused marketing.